Established in 2013, Glazing Systems & Installations Ltd specialises in the supply and installation of rooflight and skylight systems to:
- Commercial Buildings (including but not limited to offices, schools, colleges, universities, hospitals, hotels, supermarkets, shopping centres, transport depots, prisons, factories, industrial warehouses / units)
- Residential Buildings (including but not limited to new build apartments, the refurbishment of high rise apartment blocks, retirement villages, domestic framework refurbishment works and sheltered accommodation blocks)
- Capacity – Projects ranging from £10,000 to £500,000, however, we would comfortably handle any projects that you may award to us.
We are approved installer partners for some of the most reputable rooflight manufacturers in the UK including:
- VELUX Modular Systems
- Brett Martin Daylight Systems
- Lareine Engineering Ltd
Why Choose Us?
Employing our own installation teams, Glazing Systems & Installations Ltd have an exceptional reputation for high level workmanship and reliability for our Clients and operate at the highest quality and safety levels. We pride ourselves on delivering an efficient and reliable service at a very competitive price.
As you would ordinarily expect we have the following:
- ISO 9001 : 2015
- Builder’s Profile
- Constructionline Gold Level 3
- CHAS incl SSIP
- All of our operatives are CRB checked and have successfully achieved both PASMA and IPAF training and are City & Guilds qualified ( certificates can be provided upon request )
- Employees with full CSCS cards
- External H & S Advisor
- SSSTS Non-working Foremen / Supervisors with relevant IOSH certification
- Estimating and Commercial Department
- All necessary Insurance documentation
We will ensure that any tenders received are priced competitively and returned in a timely manner including a thorough assessment of all tender documentation in order to identify any potential Value Engineering solutions that may help to reduce your costs. We are also able to provide your in house design team / external Consultants (Architects / Structural Engineers) with design viability solutions at the early stages of your project to help to reduce your costs.